Saturday, January 31, 2009

African Historian - Dr.Cheikh Anta Diop



Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop


This Senegalese scholar, scientist, author and historian has documented 
much of Africa's illustrious past. He has inspired others to take up his
mantle and continue his work.

 I'm not going to try and rewrite anything here since there volumes
dedicated to his work. I think these videos I found on youtube will
pique your interest. 

Hopefully "Black History Month 2009" will give you something to
think about for the rest of the year.


Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop in an interview with 
Listervelt Middleton on For The People.



Black History Month 2009

4 comments:

blackthought said...

Hello,

I appreciate your blog and the fact that you are helping to spead great knowledge about our people. I will definintley subscribe. I am trying to network with conscious black Africans such as yourself, for the children of Africa must come together.

Please make sure to check out my new blog as well, original black thought.

Thanks,
Black Though

Reginald Boswell said...

Please reactivate the videos, Thanks

Reginald Boswell said...

please reactivate video function

Thanks

Prospector said...

Reginald, the video should be working again. I had to find a new source.
Thanks for the heads-up