Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Plenty of African American Charisma


I've been watching Charismaallover's Weblog
produced by Tamarva Butler over a period of about 24 months. I happened to see it on the Blogged web site today and was pleased to see that it has become even better than it was the last time I saw it. Ms Butler's education in Communication has not gone to waste. The young sister has put together an interesting, visually pleasing site that informs and entertains.  This weblog is covering a variety of topics of interest to the African American viewer. I think it would be good for Black children also because Butler projects a very positive image as she touches historical and contemporary subjects. I cant' wait to see what she'll be producing when she turns pro. Check it out and see for yourself.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Black Media Mine, I'm honored. You are a Godsend. I appreciate you putting me in the spotlight and I am so happy to inform you. You are the best. Thanks so so so so much! I admire that you're a member of blog talk radio. I will check out your work...

Prospector said...

The pleasure is all mine Miss Charismaallover, you are presenting a fine example of the things we can do to improve our self knowledge. I know what kind of effort you you have to make to maintain your output and I'm proud of you. I also really appreciate your content and positive presentations. Thank you!

As far as Black Talk Radio goes I'm not really an active member presently but I joined because I've been interested in Podcasting and Internet Radio for quite some time and I felt that displaying their banner could only help their cause.