Sunday, December 23, 2012

Arsenio Hall Is Supposed To Be Coming Back in 2013

I guess CBS decided that since we already have a black president, they may as well bring back Arsenio Hall.

On June 18, 2012, Hall and CBS Television Distribution (which now owns the Paramount Television library) signed a deal to produce a new late-night talk show, targeted to debut on September 9, 2013.  The new program will tentatively air on stations owned by CBS Television Stations, Tribune Broadcasting, and Local TV, in some cases on stations which also carried Hall's original program.

I tried to show a few youtube videos but it's hard for me to edit them. I want to put every one that I see in here. If you haven't seen this show before you're in for a treat. If you have seen it, you're also in for a treat. (What else can I say)

Gay Protestors

Farrakhan

Governor Bill Clinton

N.W.A.

Tupac 1993

The Arsenio Hall Show is an American variety/talk show that aired late weeknights in syndication from January 3, 1989 to May 27, 1994.  The show was created and hosted by comedian/actor Arsenio Hall, and took place at the Paramount Studios in Hollywood, Los Angeles





No comments: